Paul Nicholls LL.B (Hons) MSc – Principal Solicitor
I am a dispute resolution and civil litigation specialist. I act for claimants and defendants in Court proceedings and, where possible, help settle cases through negotiation and mediation. More recently I have undertaken a Masters in Fraud Investigation Management.
I have 25 years’ experience, including 5 years working in a leading City firm, helping people resolve a wide range of disputes, including cases in the following areas:
- Contract disputes and professional negligence claims;
- Insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings;
- Financial abuse cases involving the elderly and vulnerable;
- Company, shareholder & partnership disputes;
- Building and construction related claims;
- Wills, trust and probate disputes;
- … and more.
In my spare time, I love playing and coaching football. I aim to keep playing for as long as possible, albeit for a veteran team now. I also love watching a decent film and enjoying a good meal in great company.