Paul Nicholls LL.B (Hons) MSc – Principal Solicitor
Paul Nicholls is a dispute resolution and civil litigation specialist. He acts for claimants and defendants in Court proceedings and, where possible, helps settle cases through negotiation and mediation. More recently he has undertaken a Masters in Fraud Investigation Management, now specialising in Information Law matters.
Paul Nicholls has over 25 years’ experience, with 5 years working in a leading City firm. Helping people resolve a wide range of disputes, he has worked on cases in the following areas:
- Contract disputes and professional negligence claims;
- Insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings;
- Financial abuse cases involving the elderly and vulnerable;
- Company, shareholder & partnership disputes;
- Building and construction related claims;
- Wills, trust and probate disputes;
- … and more.